- Low-Cholesterol Content
- Vitamin E in Pomace shields the body from infections and helps in faster healing
- Pomace Oil keeps its nutrients when it heats, keeping food healthy and ideal for Cooking
- Using pomace oil as massaging oil can gives a healthy and smooth skin
- Has light flavour & aroma, ensures minimal change in the taste of preparation
- Storage Instruction: Store in a cool, dry & hygienic place, away from direct heat & light
- Vitamin K in Pomace improves bone density and strength
- Rich in MUFA and essential vitamins that strengthens the body with good fat and lowers the effects of bad cholesterol
Pomace Olive Oil
₹659.00 – ₹2,099.00
Jivo Olive Pomace Oil: Jivo Olive Pomace oil has a neutral taste and aroma. It is ideal for all Indian cooking especially for Deep frying (Roasting) Sautéing & Grilling. Jivo Olive Pomace Oil does not change the Original taste of Daily Indian cooking. It has a high smoking point which makes it ideal even for deep frying. It is less absorbed in food very less ensuring a low intake of Oil. You can prepare all Types of Cuisine using Jivo Olive Pomace Oil. It is gluten free and low cholesterol level. It improves bone density and strength as it contains Vitamin K. Jivo Pomace Oil keeps its nutrients in it even when it is heated. It is rich in monounsaturated fatty acid and natural antioxidants. Maximum Shell Life is 24months. This oil is store in cool, dry and hygienic place, keep away from direct heat and light. It is suitable for all ages of people.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.