- IMA Recommended: Indian Medical Association suggests Canola Oil for regular cooking
- Rich Source of Vitamins A, D, E and K: Helps to keep heart solid
- Low in Bad Fat: Canola oil has most reduced soaked fat than any usually utilized cooking oil
- Wealthy in Omega 3 and 6: Helps control cholesterol
Low Absorbing: Keeps your food light
- Wealthy in MUFA: Lowers BP and assists control with blooding glucose in a solid individual
- Imported from Spain Jivo Extra light Olive Oil is An economical option for all types of Indian cooking, this Jivo Extra light Olive Oil features a higher smoke point and less distinctive flavour than extra virgin olive oil or virgin olive oil. Jivo Extra light Olive Oil is a rich source of MUFA and is low in saturated fat.
- It May help in lowering bad cholesterol
5 Ltr Cold Pressed Canola Oil + 2 Ltr Extra Light Olive Oil
Jivo Cold Press Canola Oil is imported from the farms of Australia is extracted from the seed in the traditional way without using any chemicals refining process. This method preserves flavor and nutrients for the highest quality of the oil.
Imported from Spain Jivo Extra light Olive Oil is An economical option for your all type of Indian cooking, this Jivo Extra light Olive Oil features a higher smoke point. Jivo Extra light Olive Oil is rich source of MUFA and low in saturated fat.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.